Friday, October 24, 2014

When we are older

I've always had dreams or visions of the future from an early age. It may sound strange and witch-like but I honestly believe it is a gift from God. Some prophesies don't seem to have a purpose and some do. I suppose some dreams haven't been fulfilled yet and some Ill never know why. Since I was around 9 years old, I started seeing the number 911 everywhere. I mentioned it to several people. I saw it mostly in my last years of high school and my early years of college and then it just stopped. And then my sophomore year of college planes crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. It still comes up on occasion. My son was born on Feb 9, 2011 (2 9 11). I also had a dream seven years ago of Jesse and I walking out of a local restaurant here in Jackson with two sons. One of them ran up to me and said "Will you tell Daddy to teach me about cars?" Then I woke up. I have one three year old boy now and another boy on the way. Those are just two of many examples of fortune telling I've had in my life. I believe God is so much bigger than we realize sometimes and he gives us more power through His Holy Spirit than we are willing to accept and admit. We have no reason to be afraid of our fate. In fact, he calls us to not be afraid of the future. Whether in the body or the mind, God infuses us with more strength and royal power than we can imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment