Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Therapy Weekend

Jami had a briday party this weekend. I'm not sure if people are allowed to hae that much fun? Plus thanks to my lovely parents, I got to take two afternoon naps in a row! I'm the luckiest girl ever. This morning I could barely hold my eyes open and I kept dosing off and waking up every now and then to make sure Emery was ok. He played by himself for at least an hour when I woke up and didn't hear or see him. When I sat up, I saw him with about a third of my blanket he had pulled off of me, in the floor taking a nap! He normally will whine at me and rub his eyes to communicate nap time, but for some reason he didn't this time. He managed to find a pacy somewhere and put himself to sleep as close as he could get to me. The. sweetest. baby. ever.
Experimenting with foamy soap
Eating Hot Dogs in Hillsboro Village

No comments:

Post a Comment