Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Celebrating One Year

Due to poor planning on my part I had to pull some strings and get my sons birthday party located elsewhere! Thankfully the Neely House across the street was available. Emery was a bit fussy because he was so tired but over all had a good time. Hey it's his party and he can cry if he wants to. He loved getting mostly naked so he could dig into his cake and get as messy as he'd like! I'm glad I took the unwrapping gift part out of the party. I would have felt bad if he was ill receiving gifts. And we were able to raise $200 for IOI. Before the party Lisa pampered us with a Valentines brunch that was fantastic. She is so thoughtful. I love crock pots. All of the family came over to eat dinner together, watch the history channel and open gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment